Easy Yorkshire Pudding Recipe for 2
Geek Score: As it always said, there’s always an additional area for desserts. When you get served with Yorkshire pudding, we bet you won’t deny it even for once. As per tradition, Yorkshire pudding is usually served on Sunday’s dinner, but you can eat it on any day of the week. Numerous recipes are available in the market; similarly, we have ours that we will share with our audience. Below you can read Yorkshire pudding recipe for 2.
To cook the Yorkshire pudding recipe for 2, use the following ingredients:
- Pudding tray
- Plain flour – 2 tablespoons
- Egg – 1
- Milk – 4 tablespoons
- Water – 4 tablespoons
- Pinch of salt
After collecting all these ingredients, start to follow the below steps:
- Place a bowl and pour plain flour in it. Don’t forget to drop a pinch of salt in the flour before mixing it dry.
- Take a separate jug or bowl for wet ingredients, break an egg, and add water and milk. Mix all the ingredients well.
- Now it is time to combine both the ingredients together. Slowly pour the egg & milk mixture into the dry mixture and start whisking the batter while pouring the egg mixture.
- Cover the mixture and leave it for an hour at room temperature.
- Till the resting time of the mixture, heat your oven at 230 degrees Celsius.
- Take a pudding tray, grease it with oil, and heat it for 30 minutes.
- The most awaited moment comes, add the batter into the pudding tray and bake it for another 20 minutes.
- Once done, take out the tray and serve Yorkshire pudding hot.
The specialty about Yorkshire pudding
There is an astonishing fact about Yorkshire pudding; eat it as a dessert or a meal. All versions are available in this pudding, be it vegetarian or non-vegetarian. To serve a better version of Yorkshire pudding as a dessert, add some warm or cold custard. Another version is adding a vanilla ice cream scoop on top of your pudding.
Also, read Your Clock is behind Google Chrome Error.
Follow My Geek Score on Tumblr.
Tags: Yorkshire pudding recipe for 2.
2 thoughts on “Easy Yorkshire Pudding Recipe for 2”