Geek Score: Are you hurried with your life style and just want to check out with some delicious food. Are you tempting to have some excellently chosen food which is not just appetizing but at the same time is going to be a mood changer? Are you searching for something crazy enough to be carried to your work station? Then the right answer to this can be just a simple and amazingly delicious wrap with pudding.
This is the Yorkshire pudding wrap recipe, one of the easiest and delicious, healthy and palate friendly lunch pack. This can be considered as best of food for those diet conscious and busy people. Looking forward to its health benefits, it counts on around 281 calories with 4 grams of saturated fat and 21 grams of protein. Plus it adds 19 grams of carbohydrates with 5 grams of sugar to the diet.
Yorkshire pudding wrap recipe made with tortilla wrap or pitta bread or even can make it with a whole meal roll. But the batter is healthy enough and is made to substitute bread added with plenty of fillings that can be an indulging treat for sure. For those on gluten free diet can make it with gluten free flour and enjoy adding dairy free milk as an alternative as well. Most important, it doesn’t need any special veggies or meat. All you can do is add your own choice of veggies and meat like roasted chicken, boiled Ham or turkey, bacon and many more. Even you can pop your cheese slice on it.
Ingredients and Preparation
The first step of how to make Yorkshire pudding wrap recipe starts with collecting the ingredients as per proper measurement. So here goes the list below;-
- Flour of your own choice – 100 grms
- Eggs – 1 large.
- Oil – 1 table spoon.
- Salt – 1/4th table spoon.
- Semi skimmed milk- 250 ml.
Fillings or stuffing’s:-
- 200 grms leftover meat slices.
- 50 grms of sliced red cabbage.
- 1 table spoon mustard.
- Salt and pepper as per taste.
- Kale leaves 50 grms.
- Frozen peas – 50 grms.
Gravy making stuffs:-
- Butter – 10 grms
- Water – 300 ml
- Small red sized onion – 1 finely chopped.
- Instant gravy granules – 4 table spoon.
Also, read Yorkshire pudding Recipe for 2.
How to make Yorkshire pudding wraps
- First pre heat the oven at 210 degree Celsius.
- Put oil of 1 table spoon into the tin.
- Next mix the flour to the mixing bowl and then add salt, egg and milk. Whisk and beat continuously to make a smooth batter.
- Then transfer the mixture to jug that would let the batter flow easily.
- Cover it for a while of maximum 10 min.
- Now pour the batter into the tin and bake it in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes until it rises and becomes golden.
- Now it’s time to make the gravy. So melt the butter in the saucepan and fry onions in it for 5 minutes. Then pour some water and bring it to boil. Next sprinkle the gravy granules on it and stir it until it becomes thick. Next reduce the heat and simmer it until the pudding is cooked properly.
- Now in a small saucepan of boiling water, cook the peas and kale until they become soft. Then drain it as soon as they attain proper requirement.
- Once pudding is set, remove it from the tin and roll it on flat with a rolling pin.
- Then cut it down half-length to build wraps. Then spread the sauce and mustard over every single half with meat slices, red cabbages, peas and kale.
- Over its surface pour some gravy to add flavour to the wraps and then roll it and serve the very favourite Yorkshirepudding wrap recipe.
This wrap recipe is easy to make and takes not more than 20 min time. So you can enjoy this delight and carry it where ever you want.
Follow My Geek Score on Facebook.
Tags: yorkshire pudding wrap recipe, how to make yorkshire pudding warps.